Carrier Rentals offers a variety of system configurations to meet your site conditions. Providing superior service is only one function of Carrier Rental Systems.
Our role is to evaluate every job from the customer’s perspective…that means focusing on more than just renting equipment.
Cost Reduction Efforts
Carrier Rental Systems controls equipment service and maintenance; Provide engineering, technical support and training from Carrier Rental Systems’ application services.
- Available 24 hours;
- Engineering and technical assistance.
- When available, custom rollback trucks make deliveries without the need of crane or riggers (up to 40,000 lbs.);
- Contract rates with approved transportation suppliers;
- Upon availability, Carrier Rental Systems can escort delivery trucks.
Billing & Invoicing
- Customized invoices to meet specific requirements;
- Invoice can be pre-approved to reduce credits and potential billing problems or errors;
- Provide signed backup for application service charges and equipment rates.
We offer equipment rentals for every scenario. For information on our other services, such as contingency planning, please read our case studies.